Reviews for "The irRegularGame of Life"

lvl 14

the game rocks, to bad i totally failed at lvl 14

Awesome!

This game is leet!

Very cool game

One of the greatest ending prizes to a puzzle game of this caliber. And I must agree with everyone else, I do love the sandbox mode, even though my puzzles are basic. I just get a kick out of seeing a shape replicate itself until it ends up collapsing in on itself.

eNrtk0EOABAMBL/U/v9zTpJiywgHB3vTjEW7z L6uyKUEF3aIYigJN831fik3uGVc9JtynVvOVb 8l17jNuGGRzMM8XPOAo+duvgP2BfYZzg3mAOY K5hTmHv6jrzdUAEyuLWg=

eNrllEEOwCAIBL+E//9cT00QdunEWyOn1kzHY BcjflBrrMSVr/bX/DjYds75GmdtlVM+yRlb56 rPctKmuOwbOWHT3Ov75JrNcXJB5CVWafyAo/s e9AHPBZ4z/G8wBzBXMKcw93CO4FzCOYf3BryH bqoHR3cuUA==

eNrNlEEOgDAIBL9E//85Lza2sMDUeJCLSTOOK S6YfV6jrZsL7/mD+WhsD1f5Nq60rVzmC1xh2z nlk1xq85z3pVxii9zqKzlpU9z0tZywaS45Cvm zEVp5yNHvvroH7AvsM/xvMAcwVzCnMPdwjuBc wjmHewPuIbjX4J78d10Txy7c

eNozNDAkChKpzNBw1LxR80bNGzVv1LwRYZ4BA Ei8L2A=

eNozMEABhoaGSBROYAjBUAqPOiRgMArIBEQFH SiAiQlkYtXhspZIOwyJcbUhRCWJ6qBJFIuLDC Eq0cTRaSjLEM2b0PSM7B5cfCxaibUXwx9YTSA rXPCqIzptDPb0NwqIigziyl1iy3E89QIAL6Is yg==

eNozMBhiwBBOEFBmCCUIqgMC/OoMsRA41eHkD qg6QzAgLEbjuDMkKA51kyFWOSRxQzxyaOJ43I BPnQHp6gwNUZIfTj8idBliiTwy/DFwuZGUdDW I8wdJ+ZzYcoOUcojYcm3QAQD4fyy3

Bravo!

Brilliant game, very challenging. It really makes your brain work. Oh and by the way, loved the last level. XD The answer to life, the universe, and everything, is... 42. That's my favorite movie :P

squidsquid responds:

Thanks! I didn't think the movie was that great, but the books are of course excellent :)

Nifty AND Shiny

So, yeah... I'm a mathematician. This game is made of pure awesome sauce.

Two things, though:

1) Level 42 is freaking easy. After wracking my brain on #41, it almost felt TOO easy. The bonehead solution I used did amuse me, though :)

2) Could you modify the sandbox to let us make a level creator? Like, with actual goal and generation restrictions? Doesn't seem like it would be hard, and I'd love to see what some other folks would come up with.

Awesome game, awesome concept... just pure awesome sauce. Thanks ^_^

squidsquid responds:

Hey Chris, glad you like it :) Well level 42 has had lots of comments, its either too easy or (more commonly) impossible! But I like the fact its a bit different to the other levels. That's a really good idea re the sandbox, I had originally been considering it, and now that the game has proved quite popular I'll be giving it some more serious thought :)