Reviews for "The irRegularGame of Life"

It's certainly neat, but ought to lean more to a creative game than a puzzle game. The rules, while simple, are a bit complex to keep track of, and 'nerds' is right when you have to depend upon the solver calculating the moves of every pixel and how it interacts with an area 8 by 8 around it.

This game has expanded my mind.

Started goofing off and found a creature that survives forever. 11/10. Loved it. Simple rules lead to complex creations.

Fun yet puzzling game. Takes some time to figure out to do with the levels. LOVE it! Heres something for the sandbox to help express that. :3

Heart: eNozMBgFwwAYAgExyiBqiVKGRBNQRkihoQFxCg0NiFNoaEB1hcRZTaR5xFpLhn8NqREfxMYv0emF6PQ3CoYdAAADYixp

I enjoy this game, but it's really weird. I was too lazy to look up the tutorial. I really have to give it props for being creative. I just have no idea what the goal of this game is. It's nice enough to admire. I did understand it more as it went on.

It does make me appreciate challenging games. I was thinking there was Texas music in this. I guess it was as appropriate as anything else. I can't really say there should have been more detail. It worked so well in a strange way for what little it had.