Reviews for "Hungry"

Wow

Some how i expected that but it was a good surprize! I really like the Animation and i think you made a very great effort!

Not thought through

I agree with the commentary of gravitygun over the animation's ending. The bear was very well animated, but the camera angles weren't particularly interesting (The action was shot in a frontal and side perspective only) and could have been better explored.

very

didnt expect the ending good animation very smooth and i like teh style

Great job!

While I agree the gag could be better, you did a fantastic job of hand-drawn animation!

I'm guessing that's not dolphin-safe tuna by the way... :-)

Great animation and original!

What the hell is "gravitygun" spewing on about now? Whatever the flash was amazing. It's hard to find good original old fashion animation these days. Everything is done in that god awful 3-D animation (of course I mean Hollywood movies not Newground's toons). Don Bluth needs to make another movie... Keep up the good work!