For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Hungry"

What???

It's really crazy but i love it!!

I'm not sure this is original

i've seen this exact thing with cry and biting and all but with a cat...

i think it was warner bros or mgm or something

Awesome!!

I freaking laughed hard when he started crying...
It's hilarious!!!

Seriously.

Not that great, reminiscint of a kids program my younger sister watches called "Bernard" where a polar bear is submitted to very "Three Stooges"-esque situations. This is a very similar parallel with a not so fantastic ending. I was expecting much less Chaplin and something more of this era. Not only this but in sections the sound wasn't matching the animation, which was very apparent in his footsteps. I do like this style of animation though but otherwise this is quite a sloppy piece which diserves a lesser rating in my opinion.

Top Notch Animation

The style itself has such great character to it. You are a frame by frame MASTER! Everything looks so creatively done, none of that generic stuff we all get so used to seeing here. You are truly revered.