Reviews for "Walloheen Mobie"

ARGHHH THE AMBULENCE WAS DRIVING BACKGROUND

Liked the animation though buddy ^^

EvilSeed responds:

Oh wow, thats some stupid STUPID mistake, is fixed now, thank you for noticing it, and glad you liked it.

Cool...

The blend of 2D and 3D was cool. The voice work was fine, its not like there was a lot after all lol. The 3D art was great, the 2D was good. And the music was good for the movie as well. Only thing that would of made this better, be if it was longer as it was a bit too short. Maybe it would of been cooler, if the guy did a haunted house thing and the boy went in, getting all freaked out since its all real and not pretend.

Also, nice touch with the nod to Alien Hominid with the boys costume. Course, where is the gun haha!

EvilSeed responds:

I know its short, and i know i could have made it longer but i just didnt really had much time to do this one.... and thats a really good idea, i had all the elements but i dunno why i didnt thought of that before... shame on me, that couldve been great.... anyway thanks for the comments.

woah......

that was well animated but over all.........freaking creepy

WTH

That was weird but kinda funny at the same time, creepy music and voices.

Interesting