Reviews for "Feudalism II"

i love this game man, i loved playing the first one when i was little and this is just a much better version of that, i just wish the third one didn't suck and i wish there was a way to recruit more than one troop at a time.

Great game. Although as has been pointed out by others there are some spelling mistakes and balancing issues.

man i loved my childhood cuz of this game fuck me this is awsome just like Flash Mount & blade wish it was 3 d or something soo much too tell bout this game soo lazzy to learn english...

This game was quite impressive. I'm surprised it didn't win any award. I really am impressed by how good the gameplay is. I am generally not a fan of RPGs. This just worked well. You weren't kidding about your hero being weak at first.

It was a game that did play itself in the beginning. I liked the details. The drawings could have been a bit better, though. You could have also put music in this. That's always good.

Probably one of the best strategy games I've ever played, even better than a lot of paid titles. A lot of people have played this game, and it's definitely one that everyone should play at some point.

5/5 hats