Reviews for "Afraid of the Dark"

Wow!

That was awesome and decent.All this happens because of scariness.Actually there are no ghosts in this planet.I am a bit afraid of dark.

TheWanderingBard responds:

That's the point; we all are a little afraid of the dark. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the review!

Wow

I liked that, alot, I thought the music you picked fit it very well, and thanks for using my stuff.

TheWanderingBard responds:

Oh wow, this is a surprise! Your welcome, and I return the thank you for the review and for the awesome music you made!

Very very nice!

Obviously some parallels to some actual childhood experiences. The story, music and animation (with the cuts and different angles) were nicely done.

I especially can relate to the clown.

Keep up the great work !

:o)

TheWanderingBard responds:

Thank you very much! It's nice to know that everything I learned about camera work actually payed off!

I had to have the clown in there. It was pretty much unanimous among everyone I talked too when it came to fears.

>:o)

Action Bastard!

Just for having that I will give you a ten.

TheWanderingBard responds:

Ha ha ha! I was wondering when someone would mention him!

WOW!

This reminds me of a fear I used to have of the boogeyman. I even swore I saw his head poke under my bed. Anyway that was a long time ago. And, beleive you me the excellent camera angles and the creepy music really brought back memorys of a fear that the boogeyman would drag me under the bed into his dimension and eat me. Way to go!

TheWanderingBard responds:

Consider yourself lucky; the boogeyman was nothing compared to some of the stuff that I swore was hanging around my room (laugh)(cringe).

Thanks for the review dude, and glad you liked it!