Reviews for "Flecko's Halloween"

:3 lol

You rock, I can't wait for you to get more experience though.

kickass

I love japenese style fighting s AnnoyingSplinter... shut up. Why is Trever so nonchalant? In t.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. he overly aggresive. Why didn't he jump at the freak with his katana? I like the Frankenstein reference. You should make more episodes with Flecko and Trever together. If you did, I would vote 10/10 and 5/5 every time. I like the fast-paced action. Keep up the good work.

hey its me jesse

hey good video the end was pretty coolcant wait for tessonas 3

Pretty nice!

The fight scene was animater really well, it flowed really nicely. Was the fight audio ripped from a game?

Strewth mate

This is really something, the animation is very professional. I like the way the vampire talked in Japanese. The ghoul was very funny, and the music was very well chosen.