Reviews for "Flecko's Halloween"

Nice vid

Out of all the 10's I give I think I need to rethink those on the creativity side. This was an awesome! Kind of boring to start, but the animation in the end was just awesome! The tentacles in the end with the sword play was awesome, very well done!

brilliant flecko ur a god!

iv seen this lots of times but forgot to comment flecko i love ur aladdin film ur so nang !!! i wish u can comment again fkin newground politics!

He cut off his hump...

That was fuckin' intense. I did not expect that. I have a totally new view about the character Flecko. Nice job.

NICE!!

one of the funniest lines ever. alil freaky freaky with a dead fishy hahahaha classic

WOW

EXELLENT story and.....good fight :)