Reviews for "AGONY"

LALALALALALA

WELL I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE GAME TO LOAD ............ BUT I PRETTY SURE THE GAME IS GOING TO BE AWESOME

Hang in there!

This is the Sickest Shit going down today

I loved it, Very challenging questions, Makes you think alot. I like games like these. Its like Hostile. Lol.
Overall I simply enjoyed it and I must have more! Thanks for making a game like this. :]

10/10!!!

Z3pp0 responds:

Was the most simple concept to make a game around since our time to get in the Helloween contest was very limited. Still, we're glad it worked out and you enjoyed it that much, so thanks for sharing your thoughts!
It's the best reward!

Fun very fun

not the creepiest of games but still had it's own little factor. It might have hit home a little harder to me if I hadn't been playing Madworld an hour earlier XD so much death...

anyway it had it's nice set of brain teasers and whatnot and I like the no give ending.

Z3pp0 responds:

It's actually not meant to be that creepy, it's got some -not-so-serious- tone to it^^
Still, I wouldn't bother if I were that guy.
Thx.

Creepy as HELL but awesome

I loved it man. It was most awesome.

Wow.
You awesomized awesome by making it MOST awesome.
Awesome!!

Kudos...

But! (Yes I am the critic man.) The colors cause my eyes to hurt. And I know that means nothing for game play, animation, or difficulty, but I have to be a critic for once and....(Dramatic music roll) CRITICIZE YOU!!!
Anyway... Good game in absolutely every other way.
Kudos from Krios :3
P.S. Where the f*ck is that monkey!?

Thanks!
The colours look differently on each type of screen we tried, for some they looked just great and creepy, for others everything from boring to annoying.
So we decided to leave it the way it was - the way it looked nice on our own PCs :)
P.S. The monkey is REALLY there! When you try that trick on the voodoo folks a second time, they don't fall for it and don't turn around.
That moment a threefuckingheaded monkey really DOES comes out of the bush O.o