For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Nocturnus"

sice when does

satan have a small pastic bucet like a 6 year old

This probably makes me a loser....

But this reminds me of my nightmares.

RubberNinja responds:

There there. Lets be losers together.

Holy s**t!!!

Why the hell would the kid intentionally go back to sleep after that?? And inspired by your night terrors? Damn dude... Well, what haunts us gives us great inspiration for our works of art. Well done, sir!

I guess he was tired!

Amazing

A true piece of great gothic art. Very good, and shows excellent variety from Gamer Tonight !

Fantastic job !

RubberNinja responds:

Thanks, glad to see you enjoyed it so much.

eheheh ql

gr8 stuff i loved the music rly helped make the feeling of watching this creepy ow and that final scare???? haha sry but u didnt fool me i actualy expected it comin ... why?? cuz ive seen enough scare movies to know when its coming ^^ good stuff tho loved it :)