Reviews for "Nocturnus"

hmmmm?

what now?

COOL

I love the music and i love the animation but did that really hapen to you

RubberNinja responds:

Not scene for scene haha. Its just a sleeping disorder (Night Terrors) I had as a kind that use to make me trip balls and see stuff. Most people don't remember what they see, but I regularly could. It was just inspired by what I saw and what my family can recall me saying whilst in the state.

beautiful

please make more like this but add a actual song like muse or somthing not sayin the music was bad it was good you know what i mean

RubberNinja responds:

Uh.. No?

duude

Watching this at like .. 2am ish when half asleep... this is actually pretty freaky ... Very nicely done though man... saddens me that I cant animate that well lol .. but nice job, im prolly gonna see that in my dreams now and freak out lol

like my nightmares but......

pepole dieing and being slautered thats my dream yaaaaaa bad gamer!