Reviews for "Nocturnus"

That was....interesting

Pretty good flash, very authentic and all. And the end was done pretty nicely, too

Just... wow...

Even with my high standards, I experienced this with yet a small sense of awe, and I must say I'm quite impressed. I'd definitely say that I'd like to see more of this...

WIKED!

Nice vid all around but for one point. The running animation was a little off. Though I know that's a bit hard to do, but I just had to tell you. Otherwise, wonderful.

Creepy, but totally incredible.

Areal night terror can actually kill you from fright. Much worse than nightmares. Glad to see you can put them to a pseudopositive use. ;D

Nice :D

Awesome animating, good drawing. I liked it :)