Reviews for "Weak Sleepers"

i liked it! ^_^

I liked the ending the art and the animation could be a bit better though

Awesome Animation

----------------------
~~==My Review on the Movie==~~
----------------------
= Concept - Weak being the Sleeping ones?

Wow alot of them will meet an end in fire and brimstone! XD Awesome animation man. You drawing work has gotten better! I am impressed.
It was creepy though. Great for Halloween!

----------------------------
~~==Any Improvements - Animation==~~
----------------------------
= Hmmmm....

Well, the animation and art work were interesting. It sorted the halloween them as everything had a red and blue shade. The colors of the night! I see that you should do more on the aspect of what should flow. (The blood) It looked too solid there. Apart from that is awesome.

-----------------------------
~~==Volume-Sounds/Music/Voices==~~
---------------------
=Scary Music for a scary flash movie I hear. Nice choice there.
Too bad there weren't any sound effects in this.

-------------------------------------
~~==OVERALL VIEW==~~
-------------------------------------
A creepy and scary piece of work with alot of names there. I wonder what gave you the idea for this piece. Hmmm. Well anyway, I hope you have something planed for Christmas.
_____________________________________

Rank =09/10 - Score = 4.50/5.00
========================
~Shadow Dinosaur~ ~ the D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R -K-I-N-G ~
========================

Blordow responds:

thanks for the review, i like how you write them :)

that was some dark stuff

Holy crap, you've gotten really good. creepy yet entertaining

make something for christmas :)

Blordow responds:

i might make something for xmas! thanks :)

that was pretty hot

love the coloring and great use of filters. Gotta work on that anatomy tho, some of them shots the characters looked pretty busted, aside from that tho great atmosphere. This Deserves FP

Blordow responds:

yeah i have a bit of trouble with the anatomy, but sometimes it works well with my style. just need to try and make it more obvious. thanks!

very nice use of colors

I liked the execution in general. The animaton was pretty fluid and had this... dark atmosphere all the way from start to end, wich is nice. I think this animation is pretty much a picture of what happens in rtilĀ“s mind

my only suggestion would be to work a bit on the characters when you change the camera angle so that they have cohesion from scene to scene. like with the mario hiding from rtil.

cute flash. might not work for people that dont knowabout rtil and egoraptorĀ“s drama, you feel me?

good job. You draw the most disturbing people lauging ever.

Blordow responds:

thanks! and i know what you mean about the characters sorta changing look. but that's my style i think. but ill work on it nonetheless!