Reviews for "Pixelist"

hmmmm

Pretty cool. New way of looking at reflex games.

Great

Hard but fun. Different style.

Good but

I have to agree with simbrian... The colors hurt... And also, the mouse motion sensor or tracking dont know how to actually put it is a bit slow.. Maybe its me...

Great concept, would love a 2nd part

fun; a little frustrating

the only problem with this game is the playing area seems a little bit too small. it was fairly easy to get gold medals on every level, but getting perfects was annoying. it seemed like getting perfects on many of the levels required some amount of luck. even trying to stay in the middle of the screen and dodging unnecessary colors seemed impossible sometimes.

overall - i enjoyed this game a lot

i really liked the concept of this game. i liked the graphics. and, as annoying as it was to get perfects on everything, i still couldn't stop playing. this game is very addictive.

cool

I really like the gameplay