Reviews for "Pixelist"

Neat game, but

Would have preferred a everything bigger; bigger area to move in, bigger pictures. It was enjoyable for the first while and the clicking idea was a great concept so it didn't get too hard, however it just felt too cramped in the play space.

Loved it

Really fun, looked good and I had a good time playing it and that's what matters most in flash games.
Well done

Jengerer responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed making it. :)

Awesome!

GAMEPLAY: Very nice, smooth, and easy to understand. The pointer should've been a bit smaller or more responsive, because I always got killed by stuff I wasn't touching. Haha
VISUAL: Amazing, I love how clean and professional it looks.
AUDIO: I'm not a fan of the music, but I suppose it fits. It would be nice to have a choice, though.
OVERALL:A fun game, difficult but fair, with nice visuals and proper audio. 5/5

Jengerer responds:

Thanks for the review. Honestly, the music was one of the most difficult parts. I spent more than two hours trying to find an alternative to ParagonX9 with no luck. I'll probably go for self-composition next time. :)

It's ok

nice fun to play

...nice.

This is a take on the mouse avoider genre that I have never seen before, and I LOVE it. How this has not been on the front page yet is beyond me.

Jengerer responds:

Thanks, great to hear you loved it. I just uploaded yesterday, so front-page is still a possibility (hopefully). :)