Reviews for "One Big Morphing Orgasm"

My new favorite flash!

That was so damn good! Really, I am totally amazed! Simple, yet very effective in both music aswell as graphics.. Love the transition between each creation; it must all have taken a long time to do...

Perfect, simply perfect!

TheBoogley responds:

Liar, I just checked your userpage and it wasn't at the top of your favourites! :3

nicee..

Yeah, getting the screensaver, and gonna try some morphing.
Nice one guys :D

TheBoogley responds:

It's a great way to get better at frame by frame animation! :D

The Greatest Thing Ever To Be Seen

I wish there were more to go along just to keep the visual orgasm going. I crave more of this.

You crave it? Well lets see what our chef can whip up for you... :3

Wow

It made me wet...And i'm a guy!

Make more pl0x.

eww... wet guy. {:0

lol, WAIT, THATS NOT HOW YOU SPELL ORGANISM

this is an awesome flash, and the animation looks really smooth, but have you ever seen the video malice in wonderland? its kinda like this but with color, its not on newgrounds, but you can find it somewhere and it is freaky. Oh, and btw, this is my new screensaver =D

TheBoogley responds:

Malice in Wonderland is the craziest thing I ever saw, lots of psychadelic vaginas!