Reviews for "One Big Morphing Orgasm"

Eoic Epicity of Epicness!!

Seriously that was just great, nice music, goood animation and tons of hard work ! Is there any part II coming ? :D

TheBoogley responds:

I've thought about it, and maybe we'll do a coloured one at some point... :)

cool

man you are good at drawing. how do you do that?

I draw lots and lots :)

Nice artistic endeavor

It would be pretty interesting to watch this and being high or on acid, knowing me I would probably forget the name of it haha... Excellent work though, you should do more of them.

TheBoogley responds:

I accept no responsibility for substance abuse, in fact we made this to help people get high without drugs... or something like that :)

Incredible

Very cool animation, i love the entire idea which was very original. I found it Rather refreshing. However because the morphing was so quick, it was Eyerape trying to follow what it was transforming from and to. Maybe if you do something like this again try slowing down the morphing a bit.

TheBoogley responds:

good point, maybe we will... :)

Awesome.

A great flash, and I watched it about three times before realizing it was on a loop.

excellent! we got you! :D