Reviews for "One Big Morphing Orgasm"

cool

but weird

you are

niiice

dam that was a trip. Good job

TheBoogley responds:

A trip to the dam, perhaps we'll do some fishing!

Very nice

Very nice, it matches Sadja's.

Add color and you got yourself an acid trip my friend :]

TheBoogley responds:

take a tab of acid now, reload it and watch it again thinking it's in colour... :3

thT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD

i thought that that was amazing, how long did it take you to make all of that, if i could that would be 12/10

TheBoogley responds:

It took a bit under a month to put together, pretty quick really.

Absolutely brilliant

this is the most creative and entertaining idea ever developed on newgrounds. to take so many artists and have them all take some part in this masterpiece is just stunning. i can watch this over and over because of just how much the images flow together, and the wide range of talent and imagination. the menu was terrific, and the way the artists were credited was ingenius. kudos to everyone who participated to this, even if you're name isn't shown on the right.

TheBoogley responds:

the only problem with this movie is that morrowdays is in it, he's a talentless hack whose breath stinks of kippers and stale biscuits! :3