Reviews for "One Big Morphing Orgasm"

owow

I like morphing flashes but usualy there always muddled with other stuff, this one was...dare i say?..."pure"(rule#43)

TheBoogley responds:

pure morphing... oooh, sounds religious! :o

Kind of cozy.

It's really a feel-good flash. :) Wish I could say more than that but..Hey, feel-good is plenty fine in itself. And I guess now that I got it as my screensaver I can have a better look at the art aswell.

I've..Got a small request though. Is there in any way possible that you could invert the colours of the screensaver? You know, black background and white lines? It would make the screensaver a lot more pleasant to watch!

That's all from me, take care!

TheBoogley responds:

it's possible... maybe I'll do it... PM me, if you really really want it I'll make it happen.

Great!

This was great! I never expected what came next. Awesome. You got a make more.

"I never expected what came next," <3

wonderful!!

a very creative idea

It was Luis' idea.

woot!

i liked it made me smile =)

ah, good old smiles, I remember those... :D