Reviews for "One Big Morphing Orgasm"

Very nice

Very nice, it matches Sadja's.

Add color and you got yourself an acid trip my friend :]

TheBoogley responds:

take a tab of acid now, reload it and watch it again thinking it's in colour... :3

Very well done piece...

You got together some very talented artists! Too bad someone already spammed a copy of it...
Anyway, great work to all! I've set it as my screensaver. Would be nice to have the music, too.

Woot!!! All my 5 r belong to this!

damn those copy spammers!! :O

I loved it.

I'm afraid i cant really give you any actual constructive criticism, but i just realized why Sadja's Soul is now #1 in the Audio Portal =D. The way the thing morphed into each form was spectacular, and I really think you guys did a good job on this.

TheBoogley responds:

I didn't realise Kmax had become the big kahuna of the audio portal. Great news! :D

Very artistic

Very good animation. The music was good as well. But the art was simply beautiful.

why, thank you! :D

That had me going. Grat job.

First of all, awesome animation! I hate to critizise before thanking the authors.

On a side note, it would be awesome if the viewer had interactive ability. Possibly, if we were able to draw a line, then Morphing Orgasm could take over from there, drawing and redrawing out of the line that was created.

But, regarless of what I said, awesome job to all authors. KUDOS!! :D

TheBoogley responds:

that would be cool, but we are animators not mathematicians... If anyone knows how to do that I'd love to see it!