Reviews for "One Big Morphing Orgasm"

visual trip

like an acid trip...without the drugs or negative side-effects...or the whole acid thing...and other people can see what you're talking about...so it's not really an acid trip at all...but i'll be damned if some drug addict doesn't think he's on it....so cool to watch...it's hypnotic...and awesome...i <3 this thing...

TheBoogley responds:

wow, we really got your motor running... wind you up and watch you go!! :D

nice flash!

I was wanting to download the screensaver but instead got a 'full server' message from whatever service you're using to offer the goods, plus a major piss-off in the form of a unwanted commercial pop-up. Not good..

TheBoogley responds:

You have to buy the product, then they'll open the server back up :P
sorry, I'm new to the whole "offer a file for download" thing...

Perfect Blend

Well done! The great blend between Kmax's wonderful tune and the series of images that are morphed together with beautiful quality makes this a very nice flash. :)

Keep up the good work guys! You're all awesome.

Cheers mate, so we're like a good strong coffee blend, or something? :3

crazy

this was some crazy morphing.
fits perfectly with the music.

it really is like a lava lamp, but a very wicked lava lamp :)

oooh, 200 pages of paper, I will find you and draw on you!! :D

It is indeed a work of art.

Beautiful, truly. Apparently random, but I have to wonder how you (and collaborative artists) came up with what each object would morph in to. Is there perhaps a story or symbolic meaning attached to them, or is it entirely aesthetic? I think if the morphs somehow represented something it would be a pretty epic way of telling a story. Very nicely one indeed, and beautiful music.

~VelvetDarkRocks~

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, I've seen that sort of thing done in documentaries... there is a real potential in it to tell a story with rhythm, perfect for poetry. :)