Reviews for "Ghostscape"

was spooky!! (for a little while)

its was spooky then kinda not cos its hard

Psionic3D responds:

strange, most people find it easy...

Excellent game!!!!

Oh yeah... this game certainly bring back memories. When ghosthunting was a serious business without all those wackos and their doctored digital images... That cold feel down the spine when things moved without touching them... the surprise when the film was developed and orbs and images appear in the photo... Those were the days!

ANYWAY! This game certainly fits in the spirit of Halloween. You did a superb job with this one! The only thing I feel it lacked was whispers. Yep. Whispers you can't make out but are there, just barely heard. Those are the trademark of truly haunted places.

How about a game guide for those of us who want to unlock everything? Of course, after Halloween! (GRIN)

Out of curiosity... have you thought of making another one, this time for lost secrets in ancient ruins? That one would be a blast!

Thanks for a truly enjoyable game. Keep 'em coming!!!

Psionic3D responds:

Have you played my other game Tombscape? lol

Another great game

I just can't get enough of these games, oh and I liked the ghost that popped out of the closet in the bedroom woooooooooooooo freaked me out

Psionic3D responds:

Lol, thanks for playing!!

it had some awe and wonder but it was boring

it had awe and wodner to what was gonna happen and why and stuff like that but it just got boring and it didnt scare me at all even though i really admired some of your ideas in this game, i wouldn't no how to tell u how to make this better though.

Thanks for playing!!

It lifted the Haloween Spirit!!!

I am spooked because of the ghost of the wardrobe come on ot suddenly came out but actually that is the only thing that spooked me out and It is a nice idea to do the 3d stuff it wouldnt be that scary if it was just normal graphics of flash it would be cartoony

I am also spooked about the SFX it was really scary and especially the BG music and good thing that you placed different music in each it spooked me out

I finished it in 17:01 and I didnt finished all the moving cup pics and orbs nice game I hope for a sequal

Psionic3D responds:

Well played and glad you enjoyed it!!