Reviews for "Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)"

This was great from start to finish

Very graphic intensive. I liked how this came out. I thought the voice acting was perfect. I'm very excited to seeing more of this epic series displayed on newgrounds.

Incredible!

The very best out of the first three. The long wait was worth it. I still get goosebumps thinking about the cities being demolished by nuclear blasts.

One last time...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

I'm not sure how much more I can say other than you have outdone even some of the best Hollywood disaster films (which is where you deserve to be working if you ask me). I plan on PMing you to maybe talk about the series or possibly get some pointers from you on my series. Really really impressive work here. I can't stress enough how great this series is and how apparent the amount of effort you put into it is. Truly amazing. I'll be searching for episode 2 quite frequently.

great

please get a job with a movie company and turn this into a high budget film

Really damn good, with only one exception

I really can't give this anything less then 10 just because of this one little gripe that I have with it. The one thing that I think lacks a bit is character. Now we know the main character is important, but that seems to be about it. Everyone else is just fodder. What about the soldier/s who found her, what, there's not a decent one among them? I think it would have benefited the story if one of those characters, mainly the one who thought of saving her was another important character. just something to think about, not all people are bad or turn to doing bad things just because the world is going to hell. Throw some other characters in there.