Reviews for "Sonic Superform SC"

great but...

you should make it so you can have more than one of each sprite

Possible....

Pretty useless

Sorry, but I don't see the purpose. Can you save the scene you create? No? Oh. So its just fun to move shit around? Play and pretend? Sorry, I guess I'm not too into that.

I think you could be more creative with your Flash. I mean, I'm sure you worked pretty hard or whatever... but message is more important than the medium. And the sprite-filled medium isn't even that great to begin with. I think you should animate a story. A good story.

Thanks for your submission.

superboy23 responds:

Press Prnt Scrn on your keyboard........thats how you save it....Oh and by the way, we'll talk when you do something for Newgrounds.

It pretty badass

I like it. However you should added normal sonic and normal shadow with knuckles he wasn't standing still. and a couple of other things. But I really like it nice idea. I give you props for it.

superboy23 responds:

Its only superforms. Why would I add normal Sonic?