Reviews for "Sonic Superform SC"

I make a make a game called sonic:epic adventure

you play as sonic and shadow. sonic powers: sonicwind,supersonic,darksonic, speedstrike,spindash,fuse. shadow powers:chaosspear,supershadow darkshadow,chaoscontroll. oponent powers: amy: superform,hammer. silver:,lavitate,fly.eggman:stomp,gun .nazo:takedown,killquick.futereshadow (ally) after nazo:same as shadow no darkform.three boss's:?????????.be creative with the three boss's.

epic

It was awesome but pleez add in perfect chaos,metal overlord and more mario morphs maybe more charactors too

This rules just some problems

This is pretty good but the hyper shadic sprites move too quickly so I don't really know what he is doing. I am just asking but can you please tell me where you got the Nazo and perfect Nazo sprites?I am making this flash movie and I need some Nazo sprites. And if you need any edited sprites then just ask me. I have heaps.
Anyways great game.

100000000000/10000000000000 stars!

THIS WAS THE BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS!!!! i liked it alot!!!

Wow.

Simply amazed. You, and Slayerdude111 should work with crash1000 wo see what comes up. All 3 scene creating minds. Unimaginable.