Reviews for "Squigly Fish Racer v1.0"

AHAHAHAHAHA

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm!
<x---<
I loved it

Awesome!

Squiggly fish (trouter) and Lakidu (the cloud fucker who throw spiny eggs at Mario) are by far the most underrated of all Mario antagonists. Finally, the spotlight has been thrusted onto this great character (much to the dismay of Goombas everywhere).

Seriously, love the game, love the secret stuff, LOVE the music (T&C fo' life), and the controls weren't that bad. For everyone who can't figure it out... use your left hand's middle finger to hit the "A" key, use your right hand's index finger to hit the "D" key, and use your left hand's index finger to hit "S" and "W". It saves your wrists from carpal tunnel syndrome. Great game!

Mockery responds:

EXACTLY. Glad to see somebody understands how easy the games controls REALLY are. :) You're supposed to use both hands.

Glad to see everybody has been enjoying the secrets in the game, had just as much fun making those as with the actual game! Find 'em all!

I WON

I WON!!!!!!! I WON!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
IN YOUR FACE, FULPS!!!!! I AM THE SQUIGLY FISH MAAAAAASTTERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE

he, everybody who can't find the third easter egg, it's in another... and not all too wicked i might add

Mockery responds:

Indeed, the fifth and final easter egg that everybody is looking for is hidden inside one of the other easter eggs.

I AM THE CHAMP!!!

This was a fun game and I want everyone to know that I Pwn at it!
GOOD JOB TOM!!!