Reviews for "Tactical Assasin : sub :"

OMFG!

Ok this was a beautiful game...then the knife mission came up...do something about that please, it was the single hardest most frustrating thing i have ever done in my life...you took a good series and just....broke it to tiny itty bitty little pieces with that...

Good return, with a few problems

I loved the other games. The knifing level was really, really, bad. Not fun at all. So you only get an 8. Also, there were some typos, especially in the kifing mission briefing, "gurads" for instance.

Other than those problems, the game was just as fun as the others.

Nice job

Everyone is complaining about the knifing, but that was the only part of this i had to retry and even then i got it on the third try for both of them. Maybe make it a little easier, but i don't think it's as bad as folks say. In my opinion the whole game was a little easy, but not enough to not give it a 5 :)

whew finally

good game, I like the sound al lot, like the others are complaining about the knifing part... yea.. i have to agree with that with the dramatic change of the killzone box during knfing it's kinda frustrating you know other than that it's kewl

very nice

the game had some good things. first the bad , the knife crap,need i say more. second the good, very bloody but short and sweet,the scoring system is crap though. if you worked on this more this game could be a 10 out of 10 .