Reviews for "Tactical Assasin : sub :"

Stick to SNIPING... instead!?

I don't know what you were thinking? But this game currently right now has a lot of flaws... first the main problem is the knife accuracy. Difficultly level is hard as hell it wouldn't been better if you put it in normal speed. Secondly where are my upgrades? You know all I see was only the snipe pointer wallpaper that was it. No power ups like the ones on "Tactical Assassian 2". And third 9 missions... come on! 9 MISSIONS? I expected to be 15 or less but 9... yeah I consider that's enough level to be my exact. Overall it not bad but I consider this as an special mission game BTW.

this game exells but for one thing...

the knifing mission is to hard. maybe make him not twich so much, especaly on the last one. i got seven deaths. six were from the last guy...

Woot

I also agree. The knife mission is very hard but I got past it after about 5 tries.

Good

This game makes another excellent addition to the series. A few of the sniper missions seemed a little easy compared to a few of the earlier missions, and a little more complexity in these missions would be nice. The addition of the knifing mission was a great new addition, and can easily develope into another great part of this series. I hope to see more of these games in the future.

Another one from a great artist.