For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "~NK~ "Evil""

yesss

Dont stop, make more dubstep/drumstep.

and that melody on 1:56 is epic!

Great :D

When that bass drop came m first though was "wow this is massive" when the bass came it was just great, really. I liked the song myself. I doubt this comment is useful but still, keep up the good work. Favorited :)

very nice

only complaint is the middle section is not very catchy, and a little bit obnoxious. But ending and intro are great! good work, the quality is pretty dang good.

Might wanna lower the volume a tiny bit though? dont know if its peaking a tiny bit or not

Cool

Chuvak eto dubstepchik

Well made Dubstep

NOTE: This song is very loud so i would sugjest turning them speakers down xD not alot unless nessessary =P

Keep makin' The good stuff man