Reviews for "~NK~ "Evil""

Siiik

Downloaded.

Good use of a good program!

I aint really to much into dubstep music but you definately got something good going on here and use the same program I use so its all good! The Piano at the end of the beat is very nice and im liking the bells alot! Keep up the good work!

neat

One particular instance I find interesting about you. It is either a brilliant tune or a complete miss. U seem to be unable to produce anything in the middle. Dont get me wrong I think that is a sign of a very dedicated artist. Keep it up and deliver great dubstep.

Magic

This is truly, SICK!!! Suggestion, buy a MAC. I had the same issues with my Win7 computer doing video editing. Problem was solved with my imac.

WOW