Reviews for "~NK~ "Evil""

I would just like to say I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears that annoying crackly noise in my Fl files. Other than that, do you mind telling me what synth you use? Very nice track!

This song is damn fine! I don't know how to describe it, but it's got a mean feel to it.
Now for that FL studio. You're going to have to wait when you start getting a loooot of stuff on it, but if it starts crackling from all the stuff, try minimizing after hitting play. It works for me, I hope it works for you too!

This is pretty good, and I my self am very picky with dubstep. As for your laptop. See if you can either look into getting more ram for it, or make sure no other programs are running including any services that might be in the background.

loved it awsome best audio post in a long time need more stuff like this to make newgrounds more awesome

Fucking awesome i even downloaded this song! :)