For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "~NK~ "Evil""

Holy shit this is really good! The only thing is that it needs to be mastered...alot. Everything is just really loud and in your face and the basses seem to vary in volume, but I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.

Anyway, good job overall. Pretty beast song.

Sweet Jesus!How the fuck did you created this amazing song!Good job sir!You making excellent dubstep!I love this songs! 5 stars bro

This song really didn't excite me until 2:00, at which point I felt like you brought the big guns out. I would suggest to avoid some of the repetition that showed up around halfway in the song.

This is good stuff. I hope to hear more.

Such horrible EQ'ing it makes my chest hurt. But the creativity and melodics give this tune something interesting. Basses were pretty cool too. Overall, not bad. One major issue I see is that snare. Sounds so timid. Give it some punch and presence.

Holy Crap. This song is EPIC. Respect.