Reviews for "The Adventures of Steve 3"

Well

For one thing, I think that the action was better but yadda yadda yadda, everyone's already made that point, so I won't bother. In fact, I wasn't going to bother posting at all, until I read the comic, and I must say that I did think that the storyline was better in that. The animation was still good though, and still definatly worth 10/10.
Also, I do prefer the older versions of Steves face which is used for angles other than straight on.

Neo-Egyptian responds:

Thanks for the review! And yeah, I agree with your comment about the comic having a better storyline, I think I tried to flesh it out a bit in the cartoon but the original pace of the story was much better and the dialogue was more focused on Steve making jokes and generally being awesome.

As for your comment about how Steve looks, I'm completely changing how I draw the cartoon for Steve 4. Check out my site for a pretty lengthy update about that!

I likey cheese caek!

I loved the first two adventures, this one was a bit disappointing when it came to his puns and random humor :(, But it had lots of cool action, I love how you do your effect on the people getting shot with that *crunch* sound almost XD.

Also, what was the name of the song that was played when steve was rushing to the mansion to save sullivan?

Neo-Egyptian responds:

Yeah, I think that's pretty much the general consensus - the action is better, but there was a lot less humour. Don't worry, Steve 4 will combine both in a package made of PURE WIN!

Oh, and the final song is 'Only in Dreams' by Weezer, and it is AMAZING.

I can't get enough of these

You make one hell of a movie, so thank you

Neo-Egyptian responds:

You gave me an awesome review, so thank you! I left a comment on your userpage by the way, go check it out.

Good job!

You didn't give it the usual but still kick ass!

hahaha bulletproof!