Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Satan's Ban"

hahaha

Hahaha!

And a Haha to you too!

Not liking it....

You know, Nazis and Satanists are pretty much opposites right? The point you were trying to make it wasn't only racist, it was completely wrong. I'm sorry that you follow a religion that condones stupidity on the highest of levels, but to attack ones that have rhyme and reason is just wrong. You're obviously a decent animator, but next time try doing some research before you connect groups you don't like in a stupid manner like that......

Chzz responds:

I knew someone would say something like this. I say sorry. But you know, i just animated something. I told that it wasn't written in the bible. Or anything else for that matter. And there are many forms of satanists. And who said I don't like the groups? Actually, I think satanists is cool. They do what they want, and they don't have a bible to tell them what too do. Nazis are cool except that they made those kz- camps. And Hitler was so far I have read, a really good leader. But he killed too many.
This was MY cartoon, thereby MY satan. So it is not how anyone else sees him. I just here made him what he is here. I am sorry if I offended you. But this is just my kind of humor.
And would it be better if I made a parody of anything else? Someone will always, always be offended of parodies.

rofl

i like it was awsome i hope you make more of them

I will :b

LOL

Well it didn't lok the best... but i thought it was funny... all in all i give you a 4/5 8/10

Thank you :D I wanted it to be funny. Good that someone thinks it is

Kinda funny

Not bad for a first try it's, i actually like the light hearted view of satan

Thanks for the review :D