Reviews for "Olympus Burger - Trailer"

A Story 2,500 Years in the Making

Words... words fail me. As a privileged member of your focus group, I'd just to say this is a moment both touching and awesome. I'm so glad you guys made it this far, and I hope you take your rightful place on late-night cable television.

Good luck - Godsspeed

PS - Have you considered the possibility of YOU KNOW NOTHING OF EVIL t-shirts?

professional

I followed this but didn't review until now, looks great! Really has that trailer feeling without the boring aura of a flash trailer. Really professional, good luck with the pitch!

not very good

your olympus series is average. It's not very funny, but it's mildly entertaining. This piece looks like some kind of advertisment you would have on TV. I see very little original work was put in this flash, as most of the animation were flashbacks from previous episodes.

Sound-O-Vision responds:

Well, I'm glad you thought it looked like a TV ad, because thats what we were going for :). After the last minute is edited from the one pilot episode, that's true, but the purpose of this flash is to serve as a trailer for the pilot.

Very good job

Im telling you, just that short movie made me laugh. Im sure the people you pitch to will love it. I really like the explination for how they got there. "Since no one does that anymore..." xD Good luck to you.

Sound-O-Vision responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks so much!

This is Amazing

im glad that you read and appreciate reviews unlike some authors, and this final cut is greatly improved and i would say TV worthy. Great job.

Sound-O-Vision responds:

Thanks so much, Tager. Glad you approve!