Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Khronos"

Nice idea but....

I think you could improve the attacks, maybe adding more special moves and maybe some sort of ranged attack?

The graphics were as I expected, a bit scratchy. The movement was slow and boring and I was disappointed that there was no jump move.

I didn't mind the combos, the sword movement was okay.
Overall it felt like an average arcade game, nothing special. It could be better, if you evaluated on it more.

Not great

All of your combos can be interrupted by single enemies. This interrupts these combos and kills you inevitably. Thus this game is fairly boring because you have to choose between chaining combos or hit-and-run tactics,which actually let you live. I just want to hit a bunch of dudes.

good good

Good piece of work, It's a good game to blow off some steam with and no matter how many times I play, I can't help but laugh when I get killed by a pair of sentient legs.

Copy cat main character aside...

Damn good idea, I'd like to see a sequel to this in which you can customize your character avatar as an average joe that gets progessively more demonic as he grows stronger.

Lacks originality, but...... its a fair game.

this game is really a copy of GOW. But it seems that you put a lot of effort in this one. KUDOS to you