Reviews for "Make happy umbrella man"

Great concept!

Excellent graphics and sound. I love the concept and gameplay. Don't mind the idiots below, giving you low and unfair scores out of frustration. If you're going to make a sequel, make it so each death won't take so long for you to be able to restart. You should make sending our scores optional, not mandatory to move on. One life is perfectly fine. There are games out there of this genre where you only get one chance to go as far as possible. Keep up the great work!

Okay!

Improvement = Time between the time you fall and the time you start. which is the scores....other then that awesome.

Only a replay button

it's really addicting and kills time but it needs a replay button

good

The animation was original and great. The gameplay was simple and a little childish, but the concept was rather enjoyable. It just shows that even Newgrounds can accept games of all shapes, sizes and even ages. Not every single one has to involve complete insanity and violence focused for the massive, hormonally challenged teenage crowd.

I might not like to see a sequel, but i would still love to see something else in the future!

uhh.. wow

personally i thought it was PRETTY FRIGGIN WEIRD! that being said, most good games are weird in some way, shape or form. it was good. but that damndable bird.... really, i don't have any suggestions for sequels or how you could improve it. good job.