Reviews for "Make happy umbrella man"

Cool Game!

The graphics were sweet and I think this game could really be a hit amoungst not only children, but even some adults like me(who aren't afraid to be children). The game runs very well, but if I had to change anything about it, I'd work on the navigation a bit more.

1) In the tutorial screen, the button to close the screen and go back to the menu reads "SKIP" instead of "CLOSE". "SKIP" which usually means, skip tutorial and go straight to the game. But that's not what the button does.

2) After clicking on "START GAME", the game should... well, start! It got tiring after a while to click on "START" and then to wait for the animation and then click on "PLAY" to finally start playing. I think just using the one button on the main menu is enough.

3) After you win, or lose... there should be a restart button. That saves time! Why go submit score, then back to the menu, then start game, then play... phew... too long!!!

Besides that, the game was enjoyable and got a addicted and I would have kept playing instead of writing this if it was easier to simply restart my game! :)

Keep up the good work!

===================

@ knighthawk17 -

Glad you said that, it gets so tiring reading pointless reviews! And they do nothing for anything. Good job newgrounds citizen!!!

its alright

pretty fun game for a while but it wore off after a few minutes.. I suggest making random rounds where there are more pencil colours for example a red pencil colour can be like a trampoline that saves him from falling off.. also, i think checkpoints with an option to save progress would be nice instead of starting off from the beginning..

TO BAZOOKAJACK:
hmm instead of giving them that score why wont you say what kind of improvements are needed so he/she can fix it and make it better. dont post useless stuff like that it helps no one

Awesome !

Ideas for a sequel ? Hmmm... wa can play with over characters and umbrella man could have some powerups, like a giant umbrella that destroy all the enemmies,

Few suggestions...

I think it's a very cool game, animation and drawings are perfect, couldn't be better.
Physics are also very predictable, which is good. Concept is very cool also.

In the sequel, I would add additional pencil colors, with different bonuses (e.g. yellow: regular speed, red: faster, blue: slower)... and expand the whole gameplay a bit. But don't make it any harder - it's good as it is. I had 30 000 points, and made him happy.
+ a hall of fame (room in the umbrella man house), where you could see your achievements.

Also, restarting the game takes to long...

But all in all - great job! Kept me playing 20 times or so...

coool ,but

i dont know turn realy boring in some time =\