Reviews for "Make happy umbrella man"

cute!

cute! i like it. perfect for a childrens game.

5/5 10/10

Few things here and there...

It was a great game and the concept was really good but i didn't like the fact that after just one try it was game over. Checkpoints would also be pretty good in this game. Other than that it's a good game

What i would like to see in the sequel is a story of why umbrella man is doing what he's doing. and a score system that will give u continues after you reach a certain score. And maybe different modes or mini games just to add a little twist. I hope that what I'm asking for isn't a bit much, but if i see even one of these things in the sequel, I'll be happy.

Meh... nothing special

Personally I did not really enjoy the game. It was kind of childish to be honest. Its a good concept, but I would of seen it better on another site. Plus, the game takes an outstanding ridiculous amount of time to reload. I tried three times and got tired of it.

My Feedback...

I hope it hasn't been said a million times, but I agree with the general consensus in that 1) It takes too long to replay the game 2) You should be able to have more than one go before it's game over 3) Check points would be wonderful.

However, that being said, I think this is a better game than most here on Newgrounsd. Other than what I mentioned, I have so love the game. I think the music was very nice and not annoying, the graphics are incredible and you have a very nice idea. :) I can't wait for a sequel!!

Yoshi