Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "giant monsters attack"

Liked it alot

Simple and easy to play. Add a special weapon, like a nuke or something. Like where you gotta kill a bunch of monsters to charge it up.

A good game

This game was awesome. It had a good start, a little hard for beginners, but it sinks in later. It also had upgrades that is awarded for your effort and it gets challenging like a real game should be, you are only aiming for the high score is always a great concept of a game.

Pretty cool!

The control setup is a good idea for this game, but (mouse-wise) feels a liitle sluggish (maybe it takes getting use to?). Great game!

it was good but...

things went too fast for me and i got killed off way to fast.... i suggest the first few missions should be a little easier and slower to get the hang of it next time

You had me....

but the moment you lost me was when I started playing it. I thought it was a good little game, great graphics, but the movement rate of the plane is WAY too slow, the lack of powerups carrying over is disappointing, and I would have liked more options to beef up the plane so to speak.

But I overall liked it alot. With a little tweeking, you would have one of the best games on here I think. I like to think so.