Reviews for "War Machines"

SOO COOL

its a bit slow starting up, but good over all mm.. o yeah! my game character keeps on disappearing after i go into "ultimate warmachine" mode.. why?

wilsonbb responds:

Hi, which character you were playing?

....

...... slow it down a bunch...... i cant stand how the game play is..... just slow it down so i know wtf im doing

Wasted potential.

I awaited a really cool game when I saw the menu and read the introduction. The good first impression faded when I realized the game is based on the incredibly boring rock-paper-scissors-gameplay.
You wasted some serious potential in animation too a pointless old-fashioned concept. Better luck next time.

A little unbalanced

Fun game but the beginning is MUCH harder than the end. After about midpoint I stopped losing all together, but at the very begining I lost around 6 times per win. Winning is as easy as buying the biggest energy charger and the largest pushers. Once you have that its all wins from there. Also if the enemy uses the ability that stops you from being able to change types the next round you can cancel it by using transformation.

UHUL!!

Simple, easy but fun
To win u need 2 things know the oponnetnt moviments and have a good push no secrets