Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

love it

I love the voice acting, it's great it really adds to the show, how the characters don't exactly get the sayings right really shows how they're robots designed to be human beings

Gruesome Shapes !

Wow, this is really good quality stuff. I liked the bit about the clever sabotage.

Animation is excellent, art is excellent, you set high standards. The voice acting is a bit unusual, but that is part of the unique charm these clips have.

Smooothh.

Okay, I didn't watch all of it. I get bored too easy. x]

But! I liked the detail and the animation, was pretty smooth and the voice acting was great.

Not bad

I figure not every episode will be actionpacked you need that downtime to add story.

Im loving the more detailed backgrounds, the humor parts are just a bit off, and some tighter voice acting would go a long way in this dept.

keep up the good work.

The voice acting is great

I don't see what the big problem is about the English voice actors.

In fact, the only problem with the voice acting in this episode was that the voices were kinda off-sync towards the end. Other than that, this was a brilliant addition to the series.