Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

great job

one of the best series on here that isnt to do with madness good job with keeping suspence up i know i shouldnt be a critict becuase i can barly draw stick figures but u need a little more action just in the episodes that give details to the plot ur story line is great animation great job u might have urself a very good job if u can make the episodes longer

what? stop rushing through the series

the series is getting worse and worse... It was REALLY good when it started, with careful voice acting and syncing between voices and mouth movements.... And whats with all the pauses between dialogue and plot advancement/other dialogue (though it only occured once)

Ontop of that, the episode ended rather abruptly and it didnt really feel like the plot advanced, kind of like a filler episode.

The biggest problem in my opinion is the voice acting because it seems like no one puts any real emotion or character into their words, it seems more like they're reading with forced/fake emotion.

but the graphics are amazing.

Wait.. that's it?

5 stars for graphics, I can imagine this took forever. 5 points off for boring scene, come on, maybe some action would be nice.

wow, it actually got even better!

i always give critical acclaim to each episode but this time it truly earns my compliments! for once there wasn't an excessive amount of terrible one liners and the english dubs were actually decent! but from now on im gna go to ur website to watch the korean episodes. i like how u offer both dubs, the voice actors must be doing a lot of work!

Whoa...

Does this remind anyone else of Megaman X? It reminds me of it. Nevertheless, this is an incredible Flash. I'll give it a five!