Reviews for "GunChest Episode 04_01"

Another great chapter

Keep up the good work with these flashes! I must say that it's weird to see a CGI movie on Newgrounds. It's wierd, because every animated movie I see is CGI, whereas the opposite is true for flash movies. I'd like to know how you made this, and let me say you are good at it!

Voice action

Actually after watching the show and thinking about it for while I reached the conclusion that the voice acting in this show lacks "energy", the voices are just too dead, monotonous, you should give them "energy"! This way the viewer attention will surely increase.

Man this show is like mega man.

But this is the better version of mega man.Like eh the adult version.I dig this.BUT WORD OF ADVICE: DO NOT ATTEMPT JAPANESE HUMOR AGAIN! And the bee is a little unnecesary.But all in all the show is nice.Just stay away from the japanese humor,it'll change the show completely.Anyway keep up the rest of the good work.I'm glad you're developing a story.Now let the GOOD ANIME BEGIN!

a story line?

it gave depth to nearly all the characters, and personalities. although it does raise a question: where are the humans? we've seen robots and AI androids, but nothing organic, execpt for the "tree". when the vulcan guy said "human abuse", is he implying that there are a few left?

10/1- awesome joB!

its 10/10 and it will always be so. :D this movie is really awesome and i cant wait to see more i want to know what happens :)