Reviews for "A Giant Pencil"

LOL

That was pretty good for a first flash. Work on clearing up the audio when he starts screaming. I thought it was really funny. :P

Not perfect

Thank you sooo much for not BEGGING your viewers to give you high marks just because it's your first flash. I HATE IT when artists do that.

Anyway, your flash is good. Your art style is a bit simplistic, but it WORKS, which is different from new artists who draw a smiley face and call it a character. Your animation is clean. Your voice acting wasn't very engaging, but it still worked in this case. The biggest area that you can work on is story and comedic timing. You've got comedic timing down for the most part in this short, but the "hook"/story could use a little bit of work. What you have is funny, it's just not exceptional.

Hang in there! You're on the way to becoming a great flash artist.

PeteGrammarman responds:

Thanks for the advice, the whole point of this was to get help before really dedicating myself to Flash.

That's a moral we can all abide by

Ah, not bad! I LOL'd. What was that he plugged the guys arm up with though, was that a mutant Pikachu?

Good job! I hope to see more in the future from you. :)

i liked it alot

very clever, and good animation

not bad at all..

That was actually pretty decent.
Could probably be a little longer
and some more events in there
to make it more worth watching.Good job!