Reviews for "A Giant Pencil"

LOLZ

NICE

Ha ha..

The characters look like the one's i used in my flash but yours was better animated and mine had a pikachu in it also so I give it a 5 and a 10 not only because it reminded me of mine but because it made me laugh.

Really funny

That was a really good idea. Graphics are great, comedy is great, needs no improvement at all.

Pretty good!

That was actually pretty good for your FIRST completed flash. I liked it even though the yelling got annoying after a while =P Still Keep going man thats good work.

Good God Man...

That was great for a laugh there. lol

It lacks a background, but the style and the voice acting suits it and makes the awkward timing work well. Specially of how long it took before he started to bleed.. lol. The excessive manner of everything just makes this priceless.

Good stuff, keep up the work.