Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Red 13"

Great melodies, but too long and repetitive.

Overall, the melody was extremely well polished. Also, the EQ was as close to flawless as I've seen on Newgrounds. However, I think your beat's volume could stand to be a bit lower (if it's all on one channel, you could just tweak it down a bit). I found it somewhat overpowering contrasted against the subtle strings, choirs and relatively quiet 8-bit synths you chose as leads.

The transitions you had between sections were really beautiful, and this is officially the first time I've used that word to describe any Newgrounds submission. It irked me a little bit, though, that once you'd put such great melodies together you just ran through them several times and then ended the track without any real buildup. As it stands, without a real ending and with a substantial amount of repetition, I can't give you more than an 8.

If you ever decide to revisit this track for further production (and I really hope you do), please put at least one seriously grandiose ending on this, and shorten it up a bit. If you did, I'd rate it an 11.

LOL "Hope you like it! =]"

I don't like it... I love it! I think this may be your best song or at least up there, it's hard to say since you got so many good songs out there. I really like the instruments you used in it and the overall beat. For some reason this song reminds me of a few different games, especially snowboard kids.

EPIC

How can i make something like this?

the bar

Another good song, a fair balance of instruments. Keep up the good work.

Great.

I'm gonna start by saying that this is the first one of your songs that I've listened to. That being said, I 've already taken the liberty of listening to alot of your songs. I've gotta say, you're a really good musician. This is my favorite song by you though.

There's alot of stuff going on here, but everything manages to fit in its own place really well from the melody to the beat to everything else. I really like the melodies here and wouldn't change them a bit. Same for the beat.

My only problem with this is the length. It's not that I don't have the attention span or anything, it's just that it seems like it's longer than necessary. You probably could've changed a little bit of things towards the last minute or two of the song. Like, maybe change the sound of a couple instruments or a slightly altered beat.

Overall, great work, hope to hear more.

Also, what program do you use?

In response to Retrosamarai: I'll get back to you on that...