Reviews for "Brackenwood: The Game"

needs more work

it looks like you've added a sonic head on Bitey but the only thing I liked really were the graphix and the sounds the birds were to loud keep tryin

Kwing responds:

The sprites are entirely the same shape as they were before and after I recolored them... not just the head is the same. Also, the music isn't mine.

i want a response 2!

the game was overall good (there prob. isnt 1 person who looks at it and doesnt think of sonic though) f'in waterlollies keep gettin me and i cant get past lv.2 but i know theres a way. great job very entertaining

Thanks.

Great!

I liked it! It's hard and pretty fun too. I like platformers and while may not be Exactly a platformer it was defenatly hard like one! eventually once you get the rythm of moving in the game catching everything is a breeze! is there a second one?

Kwing responds:

Nope. I'm really surprised you liked this!

I guess most people weren't expecting a puzzle platformer when they found this game.

he said he used sonic sprits,anyways the game is so hard i could not even beat level one!

Kwing responds:

Yeah, this game has the wrong feel to it.

It did it's job

I liked it alot, and I dont normally play games. I didnt ever make it past the first level,and my hand hurts now, but it did it's job-distracting me from my homework lol Great job!

Kwing responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Read some other comments for assistance on how to better complete the game.

HOLY CRAP YOU ADDED ME UNDER FAVORITE FLASH ARTISTS?!?! HOLY CRAP THANKS!!