Reviews for "Brackenwood: The Game"

fun!

its a great game, especially for your first sprite flash. your bitey is sonic, to be fair, but that is no reason yo give a low rating

Kwing responds:

Thanks! I knew sprites were a handful and retarded, so I refrained from using them for as long as I could.

It's okay

The animation was pretty good for a sprite game. The controls are spastic though. It doesn't really look like Bitey, but hey, looks aren't everything.

Kwing responds:

Thanks. I thought that since Bitey is unmatchable in quick movement, that his controls should be a little spastic. Perhaps I overdid it.

Good but one thing.

You didn't animate Bitey. All you did was get a bunch of sonic sprites and made them brown, care to do your own artwork.

Kwing responds:

I wanted to work with sprites. I had submitted over 30 Flashes and decided it was time I tried them out.

nice

It was a nice game, though it looked like you lose even though you don't touch it at all. still addicting. I failed a lot. I saw you read the people's review's with great detail.

Kwing responds:

Thanks. The hitTest wasn't perfect, but I thought it was okay. More than anything, Bitey has spastic controls.

Yea um

I really liked it considering wat those people said VVV but the last level just is so hard. I thought it was impossible. Yes i looked at ur EDIT but couldnt seee how u could do it. But i thought it was good so yea. Keep rockin \m/

Kwing responds:

You have to run from him until the roof opens up, THEN you jump over him and run back.